|Jim Considine of Considine Sales & Marketing took the stage
during the 2009 SEMA Industry Awards Banquet to accept the
Rep Agency of the Year honor.
The SEMA Rep Agency of the Year Award has been established to honor a rep agency for their outstanding contribution to the industry during the past twelve (12) months corresponding with the SEMA fiscal year, July 1, 2009 through June 30, 2010. Congratulations to All Midwest Sales, Michael Kunzman & Associates and R&R Marketing on becoming finalists for the 2010 SEMA Rep Agency of the Year Award. The winner of the SEMA Rep Agency of the Year will be announced at the SEMA Industry Awards Reception and Banquet on Thursday, November 4, 2010, at the Las Vegas Hilton. The award is chosen based on the following criteria:
- SEMA involvement (i.e., member, service on committees, task forces, councils, board, etc.).
- Quality and frequency of calls to the WD.
- Knowledge of terms and policies of lines/products represented (i.e., technical, general, presentation).
- Communication of critical information between the supplier and client network and vice versa.
- Ability to provide the services required by the manufacturer and the WD.
- Effective implementation of manufacturers’ programs in a timely manner.
- Maintains current and up-to-date catalogs/database files and price sheets/pricing files.
- Consistently reviews and writes up product warranties in a timely manner.
- Does periodic inventory reviews to ensure WD’s product coverage and inventory turns.
- Integrity of the agency in all operations.
- Conscientious and timely follow-through by reps on specific issues.
- Pursuit of new marketing opportunities.
- Maintains continuous training and education programs.
- Troubleshoots and attempts to resolve any problems related to a rep’s line/product.
- Supports and actively participates in WD open houses and other events.
- Makes in-field jobber calls on behalf of the WD and manufacturer and report’s findings.