|Gart Sutton and the industry experts from GSA will present 10 dedicated workshops for powersports dealers at the 2010 SEMA Show.|
Powersports dealers should not miss the high-level training from industry experts Gart Sutton & Associates (GSA). GSA will present 10 dedicated powersports workshops during the 2010 SEMA Show on Monday, November 1 and Tuesday, November 2, at the Renaissance Hotel. The workshops will cover topics including parts and accessories, finance and insurance, sales, service and dealership management.
Powersports dealers that have attended previous training sessions from GSA have this to say about their world-class learning experience:
“We are looking to maybe restructure our department based on information learned at the conference. I have added the GSA webpage to my favorites and look forward to learning about the many things that are available to help us grow.”
–Deanne Kornacki, State 8 Motorcycles
“The open forum is ideal and makes it enjoyable for everyone!”
–Jonathan Kyle, Bert’s Mega Mall
“Gart is awesome.”
–Gary Mullen, Bert’s Mega Mall
“I don’t know where to begin with how amazing Gart’s class was. …he made a lot of sense of what I already knew and also gave me great ideas on what I can do to improve. It was a new, much-needed change of perspective. I learned so much and am excited to take it all back with me and start using it.”
–Kory Keller, Rob’s Performance Motorsports
“Gart’s style of teaching is very relaxed and understandable; your format is definitely optimum.”
–John deBernardeaux, Liberty Motorsports
“I am much more confident and have the words that I need to put me in the right situation to succeed with every customer.”
Scott Lynn, Clinton County Motorsports
The workshops will feature keynote luncheon speeches on:
• Monday, November 1: Craig Cervenka, OE Relations Manager for PowerSports Network (PSN)
• Tuesday, November 2: Hal Ethington (LightSpeed/ADP), respected industry writer and founder of LightSpeed
Tuesday morning’s state-of-the-industry panel will feature:
• Craig Cervenka: One of the original employees and currently OEM relations manager of Powersport Network (PSN). With more than 3,800 dealer-clients, PSN is a major developer and supplier of websites and web services to powersports dealers.
• Robin Hartfiel: Well-known and respected industry writer and consultant, former publisher of Dealernews and Motorcycle Product News.
• Jim Rasmus: Founder and president of Retail Design Associates (RDA), a supplier of powersports facility and merchandising design and training.
• Philip McCaleb: Founder and president of Genuine Scooters,
“the American Scooter Company.”
• Dean Kelly: Associate publisher of Motorcycle Product News.
• Gart Sutton: Industry writer and consultant, founder and president of Gart Sutton & Associates, Inc., a training, consulting and 20-group services company recognized as the industry’s top authority on dealer profitability.
• Richard Kimes: Director of marketing for Helmet House Inc., a major supplier of aftermarket powersports apparel and accessories.
Powersports Dealer Update Workshops are open to all powersports dealers. Click here for more information and to register.