|The Center for International Commerce at the SEMA Show offers meeting rooms, translators, U.S. Department of Commerce staff and other valuable resources for businesses looking to go global.|
Regardless of whether they are eligible or participate in the
International Buyers' Guide, 2010 SEMA Show exhibitors are encouraged to
take advantage of other SEMA-sponsored programs to help them connect
with the more than 20,000 international buyers expected at
the 2010 SEMA Show.
- Take advantage of the SEMA online matchmaking program to connect with both domestic and international buyers even before arriving in Las Vegas. Access this program at www.SEMAShow.com.
- Attend the SEMA International Happy Hour held Wednesday, November 3, 2010. Exhibitors are invited to network at this important event with buyers from more than 50 countries. Also on hand are international enthusiast media representing all of the key international markets including the United Arab Emirates, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and Brazil. More information will be sent to exhibitors shortly.
- Utilize the SEMA Center for International Commerce (CIC): Located in Room S224 of the Las Vegas Convention Center, the CIC is a valuable resource for SEMA Show exhibitors. Consult with SEMA’s international staff and representatives of the U.S. Department of Commerce as well as utilize business resources, such as meeting rooms, complimentary interpreters, Internet connection and more.
- Participate in the New Products Showcase. A panel of distinguished international media will be selecting products from the New Products Showcase that they believe will sell well in their home market. Winning companies receive a Global Media Award signifying the global appeal of their product.
- Attend the "Growth Through Global Trade" (sponsored by UPS) and "Global Growth: Successful Aftermarket Companies Show the Way to International Success" seminars, Monday, November 1. They will include tips on what to consider when exporting internationally. Two industry experts will help explain the trends in growing markets and how to build international business. They also will discuss supply chain tools and capabilities that will help manufacturers and distributors better compete in today’s ever-changing global marketplace.
Follow this link for further details about international resources available at the SEMA Show.