|The Society of Collision Repair Specialists will feature more than 20 seminars for collision-repair management professionals at the 2010 SEMA Show as part of its Repairer Driven Education program.|
The Society of Collision Repair Specialists (SCRS) educational track, entitled Repairer Driven Education (RDE), will feature more than 20 seminars, many of which will be offered for the first time during the 2010 SEMA Show.
All of the seminars, to be held Thursday–Friday, November 4–5 at the Las Vegas Convention Center’s North Hall in Rooms 231–242, will specifically focus on issues and information that are relevant to collision-repair management professionals operating in today’s marketplace.
The RDE track will be launched with an opening seminar conducted by Charles Coonradt, author of The Game of Work, Managing the Obvious and The Better People Leader.
For the past 25 years, Coonradt’s concepts in The Game of Work have enriched the lives and businesses of thousands of collision repairers across the country. In this opportunity, RDE attendees will have the chance to hear from the author himself about how they can implement his concepts so that they and their employees will learn to enjoy work as much as play.
The two-day RDE program will also feature information from speakers including Mike Anderson, Toby Chess, Erica Eversman J.D., John Sweigart, Patrick McGuire Esq., Steven Feltovich, Tim Ronak, Greg Horn and more.
Save $50 by registering now!
Pre-registration (by October 17): $225
Onsite registration (after October 17): $275
Thursday, November 4, 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Kristen Felder – CEO and founder of Collision Hub, Social Media 101
- John Sweigart – principle partner in The Body Shop @ and Steve Trapp – collision services development manager for DuPont Performance Coatings, Getting Ready for the Lean Transition
- Guy Bargnes – vice president of sales and marketing at Painters Supply and Equipment Company, Waterborne: How to Stay Afloat
- Toby Chess – AWS member and welding instructor, ‘Aluminating’ the Repair Process: Hands on Aluminum Repair
Thursday, November 4, 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Randy Profeta – director of technical services and industry relations for CAR-O-LINER, Repair Planning and Structural Diagnosis
- John Sweigart – principle partner in The Body Shop @ and Steve Trapp – collision services development manager for DuPont Performance Coatings, Making Lean Work
- Patrick McGuire Esq. – Law Offices of Patrick J. McGuire, and CEO/general counsel for Gator Customs, LLC, “Steering”: Legal and Practical Approaches to the Problem
- Steven Feltovich – manager of business consulting services for Sherwin Williams Automotive Finishes, Achieving Service Excellence
Friday, November 5, 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Timothy Morgan – director of sales and technical operations for CELETTE Inc., Understanding OEM-Based Repairs
- Tim Ronak – services consultant for Akzo Nobel Coatings Inc., Economic Pricing Considerations for the Collision Industry in 2010
- Mike Anderson – founder of CollisionAdvice.com, Outsell, Upsell and Close
- Greg Horn – vice president of industry relations for Mitchell International, Auto Physical Damage Industry Trends
Friday, November 5, 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Dave Gruskos – president of Reliable Automotive Equipment Inc., When to Rivet, Weld, Braze or Bond new Exotic Metals
- Steven Feltovich – manager of business consulting services for Sherwin Williams Automotive Finishes, Estimating Solutions for Profit
- John Webb – senior vice president of marketing and new business for CSI Complete and Dave Merrell – vice president of strategic initiatives for CSI Complete, Why Quirky Customers Are Your Most Valuable Resources
- Erica Eversman, J.D. – chief counsel for Vehicle Information Services Inc., Contracts: Terms and Ties That Bind
Friday, November 5, 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Frank Terlep – CEO of Summit Software and Mobile Solutions Inc., Successful Body Shop Management for the 21st Century
- Cory J. King – partner at Fine, Boggs & Perkins LLP, Wage & Hour Compliance – What you Don’t Know Could Bankrupt You
- Mike Anderson – founder of CollisionAdvice.com, Positioning Yourself in the Collision Repair Industry
- Colette Bruce – owner of Team Safety LLC, Mandatory Body Shop Compliance With the New EPA Rule
For more information and to register, visit www.SEMAShow.com/SCRS.
2010 SEMA Show offers several networking functions for collision repair specialists, including I-CAR Collision Repair Training for Performance for technicians, the I-CAR TechPro World Tour (live welding demonstrations), SCRS Repairer Driven Education for managers, the Society of Collision Repair Specialists (SCRS) board meeting, the National Auto Body Council (NABC) board meeting, the Collision Industry Conference (CIC) Interactive Forum for Industry Discussion and Industry Achievement Awards Luncheon.
*Does NOT include required SEMA Show registration of $25 by October 17 (or $75 after October 17).
**Speakers subject to change