SEMA provides opportunities for exhibiting companies to promote their company and products before and during the SEMA Show. Take advantage of these opportunities to reserve the members lounge conference room for a special event, register a celebrity guest, apply for a media conference, submit a product to the New Products Showcase, get matched to a manufacturers' representative, host an after-hours party, deliver press releases and media kits to the Media Center, host a special event in your booth and much more.
For more details, click on the links for each item below.
• Be Included in the SEMA Pre-Show Publications – Deadline August 2
• Have a Celebrity or Special Vehicle in Your Booth – Deadline September 3
• Have a Media Conference – Deadline September 3
• List your PR Contact Information in the Media Center– Deadline September 24
• Participate in the New Products/First-Time Exhibitors Showcase – Deadline October 8
• Press Release/Press Kits in the Media Center – Deadline October 31
• Host an After-Hours Party
• Participate in the Media Center Daily Briefing
• Send Out Information Using Pre-Registration Media Lists
• Host a Special Event
For more details about SEMA Show exhibitor PR opportunities, contact Della Domingo at firstname.lastname@example.org or 909/978-6723, ext. 6723.