|SEMA will be ushering in new members of its Board of Directors at the annual Installation Banquet & Gala Fundraiser, Friday, July 23, 2010, in Pasadena, California.|
Results of the 2010–2012 SEMA Board of Directors’ elections are in, with five new members joining the group and six members re-elected onto the Board. The recently elected members will serve for two years, beginning July 2010 and concluding June 2012.
They will accompany those who were voted onto the Board in 2009 and are completing the second of their two-year term.
Members of the 2010–2011 SEMA Board of Directors are:
- Chairman of the Board: Rick Rollins, Rollins Performance Marketing/Consulting
- Chairman-Elect: Scooter Brothers, COMP Performance Group
- Joel Ayres, Truck Accessories Group
- Jeff Bates, Bob Cook Sales
- Jim Bingham, Winners Circle Speed & Custom
- Luanne Brown, eTool Developers
- Laurel Dasher, Superchips
- Donnie Eatherly, P&E Distributors
- Doug Evans, Source Interlink Media
- Ron Funfar, Hedman Hedders/Trans-Dapt
- John Hotchkis, Hotchkis Performance
- John Iannotte, NA Williams
- Myles Kovacs, DUB Publishing
- Zan Martin, Martin & Co. Advertising
- Bob Moore, Bob Moore & Partners
- Adrian Murray, Painless Performance
- Tony Napoli Jr., American Speed Centers
- Ed Orzetti, Keystone Automotive Operations
- Mike Spagnola, Street Scene Equipment
- David Stutts, Hot Rod Air
- Chris Thomson, AIRAID Filter
- Tim Watts, Superlift Suspension Systems
- Van Woodell, Weathers Auto Supply
- Jeep Worthan, Auto Meter
The newest members of the group, representing the manufacturer category, are Hotchkis, Kovacs and Murray. Bingham is a new member representing the distributor/retailer category, and Iannotte is a new member representing the manufacturers’ rep category.
Funfar, Thomson and Watts were re-elected in the manufacturer category, and Brown, Moore and Orzetti were re-elected in the distributor/retailer category.
“We are grateful to the volunteers who share their industry knowledge and expertise by serving on the SEMA Board of Directors,” said Chris Kersting, SEMA president and CEO. “These leaders ensure that we are focused on the most crucial issues and that we tackle the industry’s biggest challenges. Many key programs that we have today are a direct result of guidance from the SEMA Board.”
The new members will be recognized during the SEMA Installation Banquet & Gala Fundraiser, Friday, July 23, 2010, in Pasadena, California. Also during the event, outgoing members Ralph Accinno, Gale Banks, Dennis Gage, BJ Leanse and Dave Wrobleski will be recognized, along with the 2010 SEMA Hall of Fame inductees Richard “Dick” McMullen, Chuck Schwartz and Van Woodell. McMullen, who passed away in 2005, will be represented by his family.
Proceeds from the gala will be contributed to two organizations: Childhelp and Victory Junction Gang Camp, the two charities affiliated with the SEMA Cares initiative. Click here for tickets and details for the Installation Banquet & Gala Fundraiser.
For assistance/questions, contact Lisa Moreno at email@example.com, 909/978-6684.