|International SEMA Show visitors may consult with SEMA’s international staff and
representatives of the U.S. Department of Commerce as well as utilize
business resources, such as meeting rooms.
A number of services are available to make it easier for international visitors to travel to and do business at the 2010 SEMA Show, taking place Tuesday–Friday, November 2–5, in Las Vegas.
Below, are some resources that may be of interest to those from other countries:
- SEMA Show Center for International Commerce (CIC): Located in Room S224 of the Las Vegas Convention Center, the CIC is a valuable resource for international visitors at the SEMA Show. Visitors are welcome to consult with SEMA’s international staff and representatives of the U.S. Department of Commerce as well as utilize business resources such as meeting rooms, complimentary interpreters, Internet connection and more.
- Visa Letters of Invitation: Attendees to the SEMA Show who need a visa to enter the United States can immediately download a letter of invitation as part of the Show registration process, available at www.SEMAShow.com.
- Hotels: While all hotels in Las Vegas welcome international visitors, there are some hotels that have departments dedicated specifically to serving international visitors. The hotels listed below have interpreters employed by the hotel to accommodate international guests; have many international staff who are fluent in a wide variety of languages; train staff to market to and accommodate international guests; feature restaurants with global menus to attract and satisfy international visitors; and more:
- Caesars Palace
- Green Valley Ranch
- Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
- Imperial Palace
- Mandalay Bay
- MGM Grand
- Monte Carlo
- Treasure Island
- Wynn Las Vegas
- Airlines: Several international airlines offer direct service to Las Vegas. They include:
- Canada: Air Canada, Westjet, Sunwing
- Mexico: Mexicana, Aeromexico, VivaAerobus
- United Kingdom: British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Thomas Cook
- Korea: Korean Air
- Philippines: Philippine Airlines (via Vancouver)
- Germany: Condor
- Paris: XL Airways France
- Websites: The Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority has several foreign language websites so that international visitors can easily obtain travel information. The websites available are:
- www.visitlasvegas.de - Germany
- www.visitlasvegas.com.au - Australia
- www.visitlasvegas.ca - Canada
- www.visitlasvegas.co.uk - United Kingdom
- www.visitlasvegas.jp - Japan
- www.visitlasvegas.co.kr - Korea
- www.visitlasvegas.fr - France
- www.visitlasvegas.com.mx - Mexico
- www.visitlasvegas.cn - China
Registration for the SEMA Show is open at www.SEMAShow.com. To learn more about the international services and SEMA’s international relations department, contact Linda Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202/783-4032.