|SEMA and CMTC will launch the first Profit 101 workshop, designed to help businesses spur and manage product innovation.|
SEMA and California Manufacturing Technology Consulting (CMTC) present the inaugural Profit 101 Workshop, Tuesday, June 15, at SEMA headquarters in Diamond Bar, California. This “hands-on experience” training will take you through the process of inspiring innovation. From new-product ideation to strategic planning and marketing, this course will help you minimize risk and increase success in the marketplace.
“It does not matter if you produce products or provide services, it’s all about thinking out of the box,” according to CMTC consultant Jonathan Garcia, who will lead the seminar and has organized the Profit 101 Workshop to cover the most challenging and important areas for business growth. During this simulation, participants will develop the tools to promote new products and services in an original way.
Seminar attendees will specifically learn:
- how to find, filter and fast-track innovations that win big,
lose less (fail fast, fail cheap and make more money)
- ideas to drastically cut R&D time and get your products to the marketplace faster
- how to find investors/financing, buyers, distributors, manufacturers
- marketing messages that will triple selling effectiveness
- principals to restart, reboot and revitalize thinking that will increase profits
- how to improve your credibility with decision makers
- customer mining techniques to improve a team's ability to innovate
This workshop is not just for manufacturers. Nearly any SEMA member will find this workshop of value, including:
- business owners
- sales, marketing and product development professionals
- general managers
Don’t wait—register today for this exclusive event for Southern California SEMA members. Space is limited to 45 participants.
When: Tuesday, June 15, 10:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
Where: SEMA, 1575 S. Valley Vista Dr., Diamond Bar, California 91765
Cost: $25 for SEMA members, $75 for non-members (lunch included)
For more information, visit www.sema.org/profit101 or call AJ Stephens at 909/978-6697.