Following are dates and locations for several upcoming SEMA-sponsored
shows, webinars and activities. Click on an item for more details.
- SEMA Webinar: Calculate the Value of Your Company: Value Realization Strategies, Thursday, May 20, 10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m. (PST)
- SEMA Webinar: How to Select and Prepare for a Web Designer, Thursday, June 3, 10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m. (PST)
- Business Technology Symposium, Friday, July 23, 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m., Pasadena, California
- Installation Banquet & Gala Fundraiser, Friday, July 23, 6:30 p.m.–10:00 p.m., Pasadena, California
- SEMA Show 'N Shine, Saturday, July 24, 10:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m., Pasadena, California
- Pinewood Drag Races, Saturday, July 24, 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m., Pasadena, California
- SEMA CIAPE China Business Development Conference, September 23–26, Beijing, China
- 2010 SEMA Show, Tuesday–Friday, November 2–5, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas
For association-related travel, contact Manya Petropaki (email@example.com) at Travel Store USA, 949/930-9268.