|The SEMA Show
Exhibitor Summit features key staff and trade show industry experts
leading a series of programs that will help you get the most out of the SEMA Show.
Exhibitors of the 2010 SEMA Show: Here is your final opportunity to sign up for the first-ever SEMA Show Exhibitor Summit and get your business up-to-speed with valuable information, techniques and skills to guarantee that your SEMA Show experience is profitable and successful.
Set for May 25–27, at the Las Vegas Convention Center, the SEMA Show Exhibitor Summit features key staff and trade show industry experts leading a series of programs that will help you get the most out of the industry’s annual trade event.
If you are involved in any aspect of your company’s trade show exhibiting experience, this Summit is for you. Whether you are a skilled veteran or first-time exhibitor, you should plan to be in Las Vegas to get informed and have all of your Show questions answered.
Act now! Space is limited. Register for the SEMA Show Exhibitor Summit here.
SEMA and its partners will provide hotel accommodations and meals during the event. Participants are responsible for travel and incidental expenses.
You get to Las Vegas, we do the rest. Registration is FREE! Hotel accommodations are FREE! Meals are FREE! All education is FREE!
Here is what you will learn:
- How to save big bucks on Show costs, such as drayage, electrical and related Show expenses.
- How to measure ROI and how to make the most of your Show investment
- Maximizing your Show presence with your booth layout and design
- Branding and marketing your company to attendees
- Using social media to expand your marketing reach
- Understanding lead retrieval and making sales
- Increase the foot traffic to your booth
- How to take advantage of SEMA Value-Added Programs
- Proper planning and budgeting to add value to your Show experience
- Networking with other exhibitors
- Opportunity to give SEMA your feedback
For more information, contact SEMA Show Management, SEMAemail@example.com or call 702/450-7662, ext. 109.