SEMA and California Manufacturing Technology Consulting (CMTC) presents the first ever “Profit 101” Workshop. This “hands-on experience” training will take you through the process of inspiring innovation from new-product ideation, to strategic planning and marketing, to minimize risk and increase success in the marketplace.
“It does not matter if you produce products or provide services, it’s all about thinking out of the box,” according to Jonathan Garcia, consultant, CMTC. Garcia will lead the training seminar and has organized the Profit 101 Workshop to cover the most challenging and important areas for business growth. During this simulation, participants will develop the tools to promote new products and services in an original way.
Attendees will take away:
- Multiple new ideas that will result in quick and big impacts to their businesses.
- Marketing messages that will triple selling effectiveness.
- Principals to restart, reboot and revitalize thinking that will increase profits.
- How to break down employee SILOS to increase chances for success.
- Customer mining techniques to improve a team's ability to innovate.
Not just for manufacturers, almost every SEMA member will find this workshop of value:
- Business Owners
- Sales, Marketing and Product Development Professionals
- General Managers
Date/Time: Tuesday, June 15, 10:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
Location: SEMA Headquarters, AAA Building, 1575 S. Valley Vista Dr., Diamond Bar, CA 91765
Registration (Lunch Included): SEMA Members $25, Non-Members $75