|The SEMA Show Exhibitor Summit will feature key staff and trade show industry experts leading a series of programs designed to help exhibitors get the most out of the annual trade event.|
Exhibitors of the 2010 SEMA Show: You are invited and encouraged to attend the first-ever SEMA Show Exhibitor Summit—a value-packed event designed to get you and your business up-to-speed with important and comprehensive information, techniques and skills to guarantee your SEMA Show experience is profitable and successful. The SEMA Show Exhibitor Summit is set for May 25–27, 2010, at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
SEMA has enlisted key staff and trade show industry experts to lead a series of programs that will help you get the most out of the specialty-equipment industry’s annual trade event.
If you are involved in any aspect of your company’s trade show exhibiting experience, this Summit is for you. Whether you are a skilled veteran or first-time exhibitor, you should plan to be in Las Vegas to get informed and have all of your Show questions answered.
SEMA and its partners will provide hotel accommodations and meals during the event. Participants are responsible for travel and incidental expenses.
You get to Las Vegas, we do the rest. Registration is FREE! Hotel accommodations are FREE! Meals are FREE! All education is FREE!
Here is what you will learn:
- How to save big bucks on Show costs, such as drayage, electrical and related Show expenses.
- How to measure ROI and how to make the most of your Show investment
- Maximizing your Show presence with your booth layout and design
- Branding and marketing your company to attendees
- Using social media to expand your marketing reach
- Understanding lead retrieval and making sales
- Increase the foot traffic to your booth
- How to take advantage of SEMA Value-Added Programs
- Proper planning and budgeting to add value to your Show experience
- Networking with other exhibitors
- Opportunity to give SEMA your feedback
Act now! Space is limited.
For more information, contact SEMA Show Management, SEMAemail@example.com or call 702/450-7662, ext. 109.