The SEMA Scholarship Committee oversees fundraising activities for the SEMA Memorial Scholarship Fund. Through the fund, SEMA offers scholarships to today’s brightest students attending various universities, colleges, and/or vocational schools in both the United States and Canada. Since its inception in 1984, the SEMA Memorial Scholarship Fund has helped more than 400 students, cumulating in more than $1,000,000 in grants.
Below are the members who comprise the SEMA Scholarship Committee. Read more about the types of scholarships available and the required qualifications.
- Rich Barsamian, Grant Products International
- Paul "Scooter" Brothers, Competition Cams
- Dick Dixon, Cal State University San Bernardino
- Dennis Gage, Bradley David Productions
- Charlie Henry, Challenger Consulting
- Bill Holland, Holland Communications
- Jeff Jarvis, University of Northwestern Ohio
- Leo Kagan, Robbins Autotops
- Pat McInturff, Cal State University San Bernardino
- Greg Parker, Martin & Co. Advertising
- Chris Phillips, EXIM Marketing International
- Joel Rosenthal, Gantt-Thomas & Associates
- Bernice Sanders, Source Interlink Media
- Nate Shelton, SS Sales & Marketing Group
- Walt Siklich, AutoRep Sales Company
- Ernie Silvers, Egge Machine Co.