The SEMA Show annually attracts global media attention, covering the innovation, market trends and world-class products and exhibitors that make the specialty-equipment market exciting and unique.
Here are some examples of what the media is saying about the 2009 SEMA Show.
- Jay Leno’s Garage - The Jay Leno Camaro SEMA 2009
- Jay Leno’s Garage - The Ford Booth at SEMA 2009
- CBS - SEMA Show Draws Surprisingly Large Crowd of Attendees
- ABC – SEMA Show Rolls Into Vegas
- ABC – Auto Industry Optimistic About Economy
- NBC - SEMA Going Green
- NBC - Cool Car Gadgets Center Stage at SEMA Convention
- NBC – Safety Products Like Rear View Camera Systems are Gaining Popularity
- FOX – Adam Corolla Tells Car Stories at SEMA
- CNN - Wild Electric Powered '33 Ford Hot Rod @ SEMA
- Consumer Reports - 2009 SEMA Show: Tire testing and the transformation of the tire industry
- SEMA Show 2009: Bob Bondurant School of High Performance Driving