Dedicated to addressing the many challenges facing the restoration segment of the specialty-equipment industry, the Automotive Restoration Market Organization (ARMO) works to preserve and promote the automotive restoration industry through its projects, education programs, and by monitoring legislative and/or regulatory issues that may affect member companies. More information on ARMO is available at www.sema.org/armo.
Here are the individuals who comprise the ARMO Select Committee.
- Jim Barber, ARMO Chairman, Classic Automotive Restoration Specialists
- Laura Bergan, ARMO Chair-elect, American Collectors Insurance
- Jeff Broadus, Car Collector Magazine
- Jim Christina, Dynacorn International
- Ken DeVries, Auto Trader Publishing Collector Car Group
- Michael Manning, American Autowire
- Kim Mitchell, Eaton Detroit Spring
- Roger Niehaus, Auto Custom Carpets
- Sal Perez, American Muscle Cars
- Sandy Patterson, Source Interlink Media
- Sheila Perkins, Bradley David Productions
- Alex Tainsh, TrimParts
- Jim Vinarski, Carlisle Events
- Harry Weimann, WyoTech
- Jeff Yager, Hemmings Motor News
- Ernie Silvers, ARMO IPC/Advisor, Egge Machine Co.
- Dennis Gage, SEMA BOD Liaison, "My Classic Car"