The Manufacturers’ Rep Council (MRC) is a SEMA council that provides a forum for manufacturers’ representatives to help increase their impact as an industry, explore issues of common interest and concern, increase their collective knowledge and elevate the overall image of the profession.
Below are the individuals who comprise the MRC Select Committee. For more information on the MRC visit www.sema.org/mrc.
MRC Select Committee
- Joel Rosenthal, MRC Chairman, Gantt-Thomas & Associates Inc.
- Wade Cobb, MRC Chair-elect, HAPCO
- Mark Adin, PSKB
- Mike Bolio, Scafidi Bolio & Associates
- Bill Chamberlain, JS Chamberlain & Associates Inc.
- Irv Cohen, SS Sales & Marketing Group
- Jim Considine, Considine Sales & Marketing
- Chris Fairless, Fairless Sales & Marketing LLC
- Tommy Jourdan, True High Performance Sales
- Nathan Kunzman, Michael Kunzman & Associates
- Evan Mecham, Evan Mecham & Associates
- Chris Perry, Bill Perry & Associates
- Les Rudd, Bob Cook Sales
- John Iannotte, IPC/Advisor, N.A. Williams Co. Performance Accessory Division
- Dave Wrobleski, SEMA BOD Liaison, Jim Wrobleski & Co. Inc.
SEMA eNews highlights the websites of SEMA-member companies through the Hot Links to Cool Sites section each week. SEMA members: To be included in Hot Links to Cool Sites, e-mail your company name and website to email@example.com. Note: Make sure to include “Hot Links” in the subject line of the e-mail.