|WD-40 Company and SEMA Cares have partnered to build a custom 2010 Camaro for charity auction. Watch for it at the 2009 SEMA Show.|
WD-40 Company and SEMA Cares, the association’s charity
arm, have partnered to build a custom 2010 Camaro for the 2009 SEMA Show.
Several specialty-equipment manufacturers are also pitching in to bring the
classic pony car back in style, and with its aggressive stance, 6.2L V8 and
600-plus horsepower, the WD-40/SEMA Cares Camaro has exceptional performance to
match its distinctive look.
The vehicle will also appear at other select auto events
on the West Coast before going to auction at the Barrett-Jackson Classic Car
Show and Auction, January 18–24, in Scottsdale, Arizona. Proceeds from the sale
will go to Childhelp and The Victory Junction Gang Camp children's charities.
The WD-40/SEMA Cares Camaro will feature:
- custom body kit from Street Scene Equipment
- Pedders suspension with three-inches of height adjustment
- Forgeline DE3S wheels, 20x9.5 (front) and 20x11.5
- Nitto NT05 max-performance radial tires
- Paxton NOVI high-output supercharger system
- (2) DynoMax Ultra Flo welded performance mufflers
- special paint and color formulation
- tint design
- Katzkin leather interior and logo embroidery
- Odyssey high-power, long-life battery
- (2) sets of 6.5-inch Point Source component speakers,
digital subwoofer, 4-channel amplifier and two Eclipse 7-inch widescreen video
monitors, and Sony PlayStation3
Additional partners involved in the Camaro build include: Ape
Wraps, Audio Innovations, Cie Studios, House of Tints, MGP Caliper Covers, PPG
Industries and Top Quality Powder Coating.