The mission of SEMA’s Wheel & Tire Council (WTC) is to identify common problems and opportunities relating to the aftermarket wheel industry, which the council, as an interested body of companies, can address for the common good.
Listed below are the individuals who comprise the WTC Select Committee, an elected group of volunteers who act as a unified voice on behalf of the entire WTC council membership. To learn more about the WTC, visit www.sema.org/wtc.
- Tim Dietz, WTC Chairman, Standards Testing Laboratories
- David Insull, WTC Chair-elect, American Tire Distributors
- Linda Blumer, SenDel Wheel/TIRECO
- Joe Findeis, Wheel Consultants
- Doug Frymer, Law Office of Douglas A. Frymer
- Russ Fuller, Revolution Supply
- Barry Horlick, Voxx Products
- Jim Husted, Discount Tire
- Fenton Liffick, Prestige Autotech
- Carl Mercincavage, Keystone Automotive Operations
- Dean Pellegrino, Tru Align
- Bob Riegel, Bridgestone/Firestone
- Carl Robinson, Mickey Thompson Performance Tires
- Joseph Schaefer, Konig Motoring Accessories
- Brandon Stotsenburg, Mobile Awareness
- Shelly Urwiler, Vision Wheel
- Brock Weld, BMF Wheels
- Kelly Austin, WTC IPC/Advisor, Advanti Racing USA
- Donnie Eatherly, SEMA BOD Liaison, P&E Distributors
SEMA eNews highlights the websites of SEMA-member companies through the Hot Links to Cool Sites section each week. SEMA members: To be included in Hot Links to Cool Sites, e-mail your company name and website to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: Make sure to include “Hot Links” in the subject line of the e-mail.