|Learn fundamental and advanced online marketing strategies at the 2009 SEMA Internet Symposium.|
Whether lean times or not, attending the 2009 Internet Symposium will equip you with easy-to-implement, low- and no-cost online marketing solutions to optimize your company’s visibility and profitability. Industry experts will dive into the most-asked Internet marketing questions such as:
- Why am I lacking website traffic?
- How can I get more online sales?
- Why can’t my customers find me?
- What are ACES and PIES, and why are they so important to my online catalog?
- How can I make killer video on the cheap?
- What's the big deal about Skype, Voice-over IP (VoIP), Facebook and Plaxo?
- If I had only $10,000 to spend on Internet marketing, what should I do?
Attend the 2009 SEMA Internet Symposium, August 1, 10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. at the Pasadena Convention Center in Pasadena, Calif., and you’ll walk away with answers to these critical questions and more. The SEMA Internet Symposium sells out every year, so don’t wait.
Early Bird Registration Fees:
SEMA Member, First company employee: $125
SEMA Member, Additional company employee: $99
Non-SEMA Member: $199
On-site Registration Fee:
SEMA Members and Non members: $199
For more information, registration, and to view a detailed agenda and short presenter videos, visit www.sema.org/InternetSymposium
The Internet Symposium is part of Leadership Days. For a schedule of all events and an agenda, visit www.sema.org/LeadershipDays