|Get insider tips on the specialty-equipment market, car culture and business practices in China through SEMA's familiarization trip to Beijing.|
SEMA members are invited to participate in an upcoming familiarization trip to Beijing, China, September 23–26.
Participants will have the opportunity to learn first-hand about the growing consumer market for specialty equipment in China by:
- Participating in meetings and a networking event with potential distributors;
- Attending a briefing with U.S. government officials;
- Touring retail performance and accessory outlets and distributors;
- Visiting the China International Auto Parts Expo (CIAPE) set for September 24–26.
- Obtaining valuable information on doing business in China through a series of briefings on protecting your intellectual property rights, insider tips on Chinese culture and business practices and identifying the hot niche markets.
A $500 fee entitles participants to attend all the events indicated above. In addition, the first 20 qualified companies to register will also receive three nights hotel accommodations free courtesy of the Chinese Ministry of Commerce (MOFCOM) and CIAPE. For an additional fee, the U.S. government will arrange a minimum of three, one-on-one visits with matched potential distributors (available only to U.S. companies).
For more information, contact Linda Spencer.