The Truck and Off-Road Alliance (TORA) is a SEMA council open to companies that manufacture, distribute, sell and/or install accessories for light-duty pickup trucks, vans and SUVs, or provide services to the light-truck accessory industry. The primary goal of TORA is to encourage product quality as well as service and business practices benefiting manufacturers, suppliers, dealers and customers alike.
The council represents the collective interests of all members through a single, powerful voice that can play a significant role in shaping the light-truck accessory industry. For more information on TORA, visit www.sema.org/TORA or contact Jim Skelly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEMA eNews highlights the websites of SEMA-member companies through the Hot Links to Cool Sites section each week. SEMA members: To be included in Hot Links to Cool Sites, e-mail your company name and website to email@example.com. Note: Make sure to include “Hot Links” in the subject line of the e-mail.
- Ron DiVincenzo, Chairman, Cap World
- Kelly Kneifl, Chair-Elect, TruXedo
- Bryan Baker, A.R.E.
- Steve Bolio, Scafidi-Bolio & Associates
- Tom Brooks, Truckin Thunder
- Charlie Card, Vehicle Accessories Inc.
- Bill Cole, Yankee Custom Caps
- Russ Fletcher, Fletcher’s Truck Caps
- Jeff Johnson, Yakima Products Inc.
- Eric Kwasnicka, DuPont Performance Coatings
- George Lathouris, Keystone Automotive Operations Inc.
- Brad Leach, Tom’s Camperland Inc.
- Casey Miser, All American Truck & SUV Accessory Center
- Ronald Towry, Truck Gear SuperCenter
- Melanie White, Hellwig Products Co. Inc.
- Todd Yeoman, IPC/Advisor, American Technology Components Inc.
- Mike Spagnola, BOD Liaison, Street Scene Equipment