SEMA-member companies have posted several new listings for job opportunities (view all here). Working for a SEMA-member company has many advantages. In addition to working for a company that supports and contributes to the success of the overall industry, being employed by a SEMA-member company enables employees to participate in webinars, access free market research, join SEMA committees and more.
The newest classified listings posted under Positions Available include:
- Wheel and Tire Specialist/Sales Representative–Hobart, Indiana
- Purchasing Clerk–Santa Fe Springs, California
- Sales Representative–Westminster, California
- Inside Sales Representative–Westminster, California
- Independent Sales Representative–Atlanta, Georgia
- Director of Information Technologies–Northeast U.S.
- SEMA members: Have a job opening that you need filled? Members are invited to post classified ads on www.sema.org/classifieds free of charge. Categories available are: Positions Available, Positions Wanted, Rep Opportunities, WD Opportunities, For Sale, Items Wanted, Business Opportunities and Internships. Visit the SEMA Classifieds site for details.