The Hot Rod Industry Alliance (HRIA) is a SEMA council dedicated to the prosperity of the hot-rod industry and hobby. The HRIA focuses on industry-specific issues, developing effective strategies and programs that will assist members in improving their business practices and procedures.
Below are the current members of the HRIA Select Committee, the member-elected group of volunteers who represent a unified voice on behalf of the entire HRIA membership. For more information on the HRIA or to join, visit www.sema.org/hria or contact Jan Desma at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hot Links to Cool Sites appears each week in eNews. SEMA members: To be included in Hot Links to Cool Sites, send your company name and website to eNews@sema.org.
- Jeanette Ladina, Chairman, Flaming River Industries Inc.
- Dennis Overholser, Chair-elect, Painless Performance
- Del Austin, Egge Machine Co. Inc.
- Ed Capen, Goodguys Rod & Custom Association
- S. Kellie Colf, Eaton Detroit Spring Inc.
- Tommy Daniels, Yearwood Speed & Custom LLC
- Kerry Hopperstad, Hopperstad Customs
- Rick Love, Vintage Air Inc.
- John McLeod, Classic Instruments Inc.
- John Menzler, Comp Performance Group
- Ross Ortman, Dakota Digital. Inc.
- Eric Saltrick, Steele Rubber Products Inc.
- Stacy Tucker, Detroit Speed and Engineering Inc.
- Janeen Webb, Source Interlink Media
- David Stutts, SEMA BOD Liaison, Hot Rod Air Inc.