The Manufacturers Rep Council (MRC) is a SEMA council dedicated to providing a forum for manufacturers' representatives in order to increase their impact as an industry, explore issues of common interest and concern, increase their collective knowledge and elevate the overall image of the profession.
Below are the current members of the MRC Select Committee, the member-elected group of volunteers that represents a unified voice on behalf of its members.
Hot Links to Cool Sites appears each week in SEMA eNews. SEMA members: To be included in Hot Links to Cool Sites, send your company name and website to eNews@sema.org.
- Joel Rosenthal, Chairman, Gantt-Thomas & Associates
- Wade Cobb, Chair-elect, HAPCO
- Mike Bolio, Scafidi-Bolio & Associates
- Bill Chamberlain, JS Chamberlain & Associates Inc.
- Irv Cohen, SS Sales & Marketing Group
- Chris Fairless, R&R Marketing Consultants,
- Tommy Jourdan, True High Performance Sales
- Jim Kerr, Jim Kerr & Associates Inc.
- Jim Klassen, JK Sales
- Scott Majors, MBA Marketing Group
- Evan Mecham, Evan Mecham & Associates
- Les Rudd, Bob Cook Sales
- John Iannotte, CPMR, Immediate Past Chairman/Advisor, N.A. Williams Co. Performance Accessory Division
- Dave Wrobleski, CPMR, SEMA BOD Liaison, Jim Wrobleski & Co Inc.