Rather than watch an unaware Congress legislate our industry out of business, join your fellow SEMA members in Washington, D.C., on May 14–15 to demonstrate to lawmakers the importance and strength of the $38-billion specialty-equipment industry. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to connect face-to-face with your legislators on Capitol Hill and inform them of the issues that matter most to you and your business. The SEMA Washington Rally is exclusively for SEMA members, and there is no charge to participate.
Scheduled Events Include:
- Opening Reception and Briefing Session – U.S. Senator Jon Tester of Montana, an avid auto enthusiast, will be the featured guest at the opening reception of the 2008 SEMA Washington Rally.
- One-on-One Meetings With Your Legislators – Meet face-to-face with your lawmakers to educate them on the issues that matter most to your business.
- Political Insider Session – Renowned Washington commentators Fred Barnes and Eleanor Clift will be the headliners for a lively debate on timely political issues, including the 2008 presidential election.
- Capitol Hill Reception – Businessman, philanthropist and respected NASCAR driver Kyle Petty will be the featured guest at a Congressional reception in Washington, D.C., celebrating the Victory Junction Gang Camp and the American motorsports industry.
- Tour of the U.S. Capitol and other opportunities to visit attractions in the nation’s capital.
U.S. Senator Jon Tester of Montana, an avid auto enthusiast, will be the featured guest at the opening reception of the 2008 SEMA Washington Rally.
For travel arrangements and room reservations, contact Manya Petropaki at the Travel Store at 949/930-9268. To register or for more information, visit www.sema.org/dcrally or contact Jason Tolleson at 909/396-0289, ext 168, or email@example.com.
Registration deadline: May 1, 2008