The SAE 2008 World Congress announces a special session, "Designing for the Customer: OEM—Aftermarket Collaboration," featuring a panel with:
- Ralph Gilles, Vice President of Jeep/Truck and Advanced Interior Design, Chrysler
- Jack Stavana, Director of Accessory Operations, Mazda North America
- Ken Morris, Director of GM Performance Group
- Michael Chetcuti, CEO, Quality Metalcraft, Inc. and Principal, StreetCar USA
- Myles Kovacs, President and co-founder, DUB Publishing, Inc.
- John Waraniak, Vice President, Vehicle Technology, SEMA (moderator)
Contemporary executives from Chrysler, General Motors, Mazda, Quality Metalcraft and DUB will describe how their organizations are leveraging competitive capabilities and working with complementary partners to deliver profitable personalization, as well as discuss what the future holds for customization.
The panel discussion will provide details of what is becoming known as the “SEMA model” to help automotive companies capitalize on emerging lifestyle trends and aftermarket revenue streams. Auto companies, as well as leading dealers embracing the SEMA model, are expanding and moving forward with new-found opportunities for increasing vehicle and product sales through specialty parts, installers and restylers.
Visit SAE 2008 World Congress for more information and registration.