More files have recently been added to the SEMA Tech Transfer Program, available exclusively to SEMA manufacturing members. Through the OEM data-sharing initiative, SEMA members can eliminate reverse engineering and bring products produced to OEM specs to market to meet the product demand for some of the industry's best-selling vehicles.
Latest CAD Files Added
- 2008 Cadillac CTS Rear Deck Lid
- 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharger Assembly
- 2005 GMC Yukon Front Side Doors and Arm Rest Assembly
- 2008 Suburban 2500 Transmission
- 2007 Suburban 1500 Transmission 4WD
- 2007 Suburban/Sierra/Silverado Transmission 4WD
- 2006 Ford Fusion Rear Subframe (FWD Model)
- 2008 Ford Focus Front Grille Area
- 2008 Ford Econoline Front Grille Area
- 2005 F-150 Lariat 18" Wheel
There are hundreds of files available through the program. If you need data on a specific component, or just have questions about the program, contact email@example.com. To see what's currently available so that you can start building, visit www.sema.org/techtransfer.