Continental Tire has signed on to sponsor the 2007 SEMA Show media center, which will be called the Continental Tire Media Experience.
Located near the show floor and specifically designated for qualified journalists covering the event, the Continental Tire Media Experience provides access to exhibitor publicity and media materials, complete with newsroom equipment for those who file stories during the show. The Continental Tire Media Experience features:
- Internet and phone access, computers, copy and fax machines
- Exhibitor media kits available for all media personnel
- Interview and meeting areas, refreshments and lounge areas
- SEMA will post high-resolution images of the New Products Showcase and general SEMA Show photos on the internet for media use during and after the show
The Continental Tire Media Experience hours are:
- Thursday, Oct. 25 – Sunday, Oct. 28: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Monday, Oct. 29: 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 30: 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 31: 7:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 1: 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 2: 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Members of the media with questions may contact the SEMA Public Relations department at firstname.lastname@example.org