Owners of a SEMA Award contender vehicle are invited to submit a video clip highlighting the vehicle’s modifications for a chance to have the vehicle featured at the SEMA
Show, along with credentials and amenities to attend the annual trade-only
A total of 39 vehicle models have been named as SEMA Award contenders.
Click here to view the entire list of SEMA Award contenders. While the actual SEMA Award winners will be selected by exhibitors based on the vehicles they choose to display in their booths at the SEMA Show, the contenders are vehicle models that are most likely to have a significant presence at the 2011 SEMA
If you are the owner of one of the contender vehicles, we invite you to enter
for a chance to win. Get your video cameras out and start filming. Note that the
quality of the video will in no way impact your chances of winning, so feel free
to use your flip cams or even your cell phones.
To enter, the video simply needs to meet the following criteria:
- Submit a 60-90 second video showcasing your modified vehicle
- Vehicle must be a current generation model of one of the 39 SEMA Award contenders
- Vehicle must be registered and street-legal
- Winning video will include a vehicle walk around pointing out and describing the type, brand and benefits of products installed
- A minimum of three different branded products must be highlighted
- Industry experts will select the vehicles that will be featured at the Show, based on several factors, including:
- Online views
- Online likes/fans
- Modifications highlighted and described benefits of the products
- Expert opinions of the vehicle
- A featured spot for the vehicle at the 2011 SEMA Show (Owner responsible for transporting vehicle to and from the SEMA Show in Las Vegas, Nevada; Vehicle to arrive Monday, October 31, and may be removed after show hours on any day between Tuesday, November 1 – Friday, November 5)
- Guest credentials for two (2) to attend the 2011 SEMA Show; The SEMA Show is a trade-only event not open to the general public.
- Two nights hotel accommodations in Las Vegas at an official SEMA Show host hotel (check in Monday, October 31, 2011; check out Wednesday, November 2, 2011)
- Gas card ($50)