Selling to Saudi Arabian Buyers: New Testing Requirements
June 4, 11:00 a.m. PDT
Saudi regulations: Saber Saleem
SEMA recently hosted a webinar on the Saudi Arabian product testing program known as Saber-Saleem. Saudi distributors are reporting increased Saudi customs enforcement for imported products. From toys to cosmetics to automotive aftermarket products, every shipment imported into Saudi Arabia is required to be accompanied by the correct documentation. Joel Molina, International Trade Specialist at SGS provided an overview of the regulations for automotive aftermarket products.
Missed the session or want to review the information?
- SEMA News article on Saber Saleem
- Joel Molina SGS international trade specialist’s webinar presentation
- Selling to Saudi Arabian Buyers: New Testing Requirements webinar recording
- List of the six North American based Saudi government approved certifying bodies
- Regulated/non-regulated product by HS Code
- Self-declaration guidelines