- Aug 30 2015
- Aug 27 2015
Sales Strategy: Create Your Competitive Advantage
About this product:
Thursday, December 9, 2010; Presented by: Chuck Udell, Essential Action Design GroupChuck Udell, senior partner with the Essential Action Design Group, will present an enlightening session, “Sales Strategy: Creating Your Competitive Advantage” on Thursday, December 9. An industry veteran, Udell is the former president of University of the Aftermarket (of Northwood University), and was responsible for working with a team of key industry leaders to develop Leadership 2010, the University of the Aftermarket’s Executive Development Program. His webinar presentation will include:
- How to differentiate your company, your products and your services
- How to determine opportunities to add value to your customer’s business--the internal and external obstacles to this process and how to steer around them.
- Implementing your competitive position to produce results and customer loyalty
- How to insure financial return of expectations using best practices and case-based approaches to avoid the “no profit zone”
- Discuss the “clarity of measurement”
Download formats in this product: Windows Media Video (WMV), Microsoft Powerpoint Presentation on Adobe Acrobat (PDF).