- Mar 26 2015
Getting Your Data House in Order, Part III: Product Attribute Data -The Path to Profits
About this product:
November 2, 2009 – 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Presented by: Scott O’Toole, Motor State Distributing
Track: Business Efficiency 101
Are you interested in increased sales, lower returns and improved product exposure? Scott O’Toole shares his knowledge of formatting and managing product information required by today’s distribution channel, which includes product manufacturers, WDs, jobbers, retailers and manufacturers reps. So that you are well prepared when you return to your business, Scott will provide:
• Essential pieces of product information required today
• Importance of information quality and accuracy
• Real-life examples that show how bad information can cause problems, including legal issues
• Methods to populate and share data
• Benefits of adopted data standards
Don’t just sit there, join us and learn how standardized product format, PIES, allows everyone to sell more parts!
Download format in this product: MPEG Layer 3 Audio (MP3)