Shopping Habits: In-Store & Online
About this product:
The Shopping Habits: In-Store & Online report examines where specialty-equipment products are sold, how they are researched, and what products our consumers tend to purchase depending on whether they favor online-only, in-store only, or a mixture of retail channels. The report includes data on consumer purchases of specialty-equipment products in 2015.
The report includes:
- Background on the overall size of the specialty-equipment market
- Information on how much of our industry’s products are sold through in-store and online channels
- How our consumers research new product ideas
- How purchase habits and vehicle ownership/usage compare among consumers that buy parts exclusively online, exclusively in-store, and from a mix of both channels.
- Key takeaways based on our findings