U.S. Light Vehicle Fleet Snapshot
About this product:
The U.S. Light Vehicle Fleet Snapshot offers a look at the passenger cars and light trucks on the road, tailored specifically to our industry. The report includes data from the SEMA Member VIO program (powered by Experian Automotive) on current vehicle registrations, along with info from other SEMA research intended to help you understand the following: what vehicles are out there, what kind of opportunity they represent, and how you can use this data to help grow your business.
The report includes:
- An overview of what vehicles are currently on the road in the U.S.
- Additional details on specific vehicle segments
- Hypothetical case studies on how the data can be used
- Examples of the data members can access using the SEMA Member VIO Program
- Where to go for more information