LTAA Member Logo Download
About this product:
LTAA Member Logo Downloading Information - Guidelines for Proper Usage of the SEMA Logo(s)
- SEMA encourages LTAA members to post the LTAA Member logo on their company website and use it on company-related materials such as letterhead, catalogs, business cards and advertisements.
- A LTAA member may not use the LTAA Logo to market a particular product, or affix the logo to a product or to product packaging.
- The LTAA Member logo may never be used by a LTAA member as a "stand-alone"; the logo must clearly say "Member" exactly as it is placed shown above.
- The LTAA Member logo may not, under any circumstances, be distorted in its display; the logo must be vertically positioned as originally intended (not tweaked, turned upside down, etc.).
- The LTAA Member logo may not be printed in any other color(s) than the original red, black and white scheme. If red is unattainable, then all black is permissible.
To download the LTAA Member logo in JPG and EPS format, click "Add to Cart" and follow the check-out procedure. If you require a hi-res version of the logo, please email email@example.com.
Visit www.sema.org/ltaa for more council information.