- Feb 26 2015
10 Steps to Making Marketing & Sales Best Friends
About this product:
Thursday, February 17, 2011; Presented by: Kevin Joyce, MarketSource
True Story: Sales reps call the first 10 of the 100+ leads marketing collects from an event; nine voicemails are left, no calls returned…and the sales reps move on.
The Result: Sales thinks marketing doesn’t understand their needs. Marketing spent $10,000 on an event with wasted leads. And the rift between sales and marketing grows wider.
The lack of credibility and the distrust between these two departments is legendary, yet absolutely unnecessary. The solution is rooted in defined process, accountability and education. Join Kevin Joyce, Practice Leader for Demand Generation at MarketSource, for a one-hour presentation on bridging the gap between sales and marketing.
In this webinar you’ll learn how to:
- Drive more opportunities through fundamental lead management processes
- Exceed revenue goals without increasing your marketing budget
- Create a revenue generating, positive feedback loop
- Drive accountability in marketing and sales for lead management
- Boost lead quality for a quicker, higher value sale
Download formats in this product: Windows Media Video (WMV), Microsoft Powerpoint Presentation on Adobe Acrobat (PDF).