- Jul 02 2015
PRO Code of Ethics for Manufacturers
In its efforts to achieve the highest level of professionalism throughout the aftermarket restyling industry, the Professional Restylers Organization (PRO) has adopted a voluntary Code of Recommended Business Practices for aftermarket accessory manufacturers, the purpose of which is to foster confidence in the industry's products and services:
- The company provides a written warranty policy.
- All parts are marked and/or labeled to identify the manufacturer.
- The company provides installation instructions for all products where appropriate.
- All hardware appropriate and required for installation is included with the product.
- The company has product liability insurance or demonstrates fiscal responsibility for the same.
- The company offers a written returned-goods policy.
- The company maintains the availability of replacement parts for appropriate times after production ceases.
- When applicable, the company supplies painting instructions with the product
- The company adheres to Society of Automotive Engineers material specifications where appropriate and applicable.