PRO Code of Ethics for Installers
In its efforts to achieve the highest level of professionalism throughout the aftermarket restyling industry, the Professional Restylers Organization (PRO) has adopted a voluntary Code of Recommended Business Practices for aftermarket accessory installers and restylers, the purpose of which is to foster confidence in the industry's products and services:
- The company installs warranted products
- All products are installed per manufacturers' instructions.
- The company employs a staff of professionally trained installers and technicians.
- The company maintains a quality-control program.
- The company has in place appropriate liability insurance or demonstrates fiscal responsibility for same.
- Company employees strive at all times to obtain and expand product knowledge and to communicate the benefits, features and value of aftermarket products.
- The company endeavors to maintain a professional image.
- The company abides by all state, local and federal regulations.
- The company strives to achieve customer satisfaction.