STUDENT PROGRAM OVERVIEW:
The Student Program offers students and educators the opportunity to attend the annual SEMA and PRI Trade Shows. The primary objective is to provide unique learning experiences that highlight careers in the automotive aftermarket and performance racing industries.
|STUDENT PROGRAM FEATURES*:|
* Program may vary per venue
|Click here to view the 2017 SEMA & PRI Show Student Program Flyer|
SCHOOL OFFICIAL REQUIREMENTS
- Each school or college department is permitted to bring a maximum of fifteen (15) students.
- There must be one (1) school official in attendance for every five (5) students.
- Only one (1) school official may serve as the primary contact for each school and/or college department.
- The primary contact is responsible for registering the student group and fellow school officials accompanying the group.
- School officials must accompany students at the SEMA Show, PRI Show, and all show-related functions.
STUDENT ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
While each institution should establish their own criteria for student selection, SEMA requires at a minimum, that all students meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be at least 16 years of age.
- Be enrolled full-time in accredited secondary, post-secondary degree or career technology certification programs.
- Be preparing for careers in the automotive industry.
- Be accompanied by school official(s) (i.e. professor, instructor, advisor or career counselor) while attending the SEMA/PRI Shows and SEMA/PRI Show-related functions.
- Be registered for the trade show by the primary school official/contact.*
* Per SEMA Show and PRI Show policy and the business-to-business nature of the SEMA and PRI “trade-only” shows, students are not eligible to register on their own and must be represented by their school.