2018 SEMA Middle East Program
Explore the Middle East market on the 7th SEMA Middle East tour April 3-8, 2018 in Abu Dhabi. Take advantage of a Limited number of Subsidized Slots to meet with pre-vetted buyers from throughout the Middle East.
Explore the potential for your products in the customizing-crazy UAE and neighboring countries of Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman and Kuwait where consumers are seeking out the latest and greatest new products to personalize their rides and are eager for the latest US products for classic car restoration, off-roading, racing are on street performance or appearance products. Buyers in recent years attended from a total of 10 countries including India, and the Philippines.
Dates: April 3-8, 2018
Where: Abu Dhabi UAE
Where to register: Exhibitor Registration
The fees include:
- Exhibiting at the Customs Show Emirates at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre. The SEMA section of the show will only be open to pre-vetted buyers).
- Visiting specialty equipment shops in the UAE
- Networking events with pre-vetted buyers
- Briefing with US Embassy officials
- Access to the most in-demand vehicle platforms in the region but not available in the United States. The venue will be equipped with lifts and other tools.
- 4-night hotel, booth/exhibition fees, meals and transportation within the UAE