In its efforts to achieve the highest level of professionalism
throughout the aftermarket restyling industry, the Professional
Restylers Organization (PRO) has adopted a voluntary Code of
Recommended Business Practices for aftermarket accessory manufacturers,
the purpose of which is to foster confidence in the industry's products
- The company provides a written warranty policy.
- All parts are marked and/or labeled to identify the manufacturer.
- The company provides installation instructions for all products where appropriate.
- All hardware appropriate and required for installation is included with the product.
- The company has product liability insurance or demonstrates fiscal responsibility for the same.
- The company offers a written returned-goods policy.
- The company maintains the availability of replacement parts for appropriate times after production ceases.
- When applicable, the company supplies painting instructions with the product
- The company adheres to Society of Automotive Engineers material specifications where appropriate and applicable.