FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 7, 2018
Juan Torres: 909-978-6722, firstname.lastname@example.org
2018 SEMA BOARD OF DIRECTORS ELECTION CANDIDATES ANNOUNCED
DIAMOND BAR, Calif. (March 7, 2017) – The following slate of candidates are vying for a seat on the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Board of Directors:
Manufacturers Category (two open seats)
- Dr. Jamie Meyer – Performance Parts Program Manager, General Motors
- Kim Pendergast – CEO, Magnuson Products LLC
- Steve Whipple – VP, Sales & Marketing, Edelbrock LLC
Distributor/Retailer Category (two open seats)
- Donnie Eatherly – President, P&E Distributors Inc.
- Brian Lounsberry – CEO, Motovicity Distribution
- Jon Pulli – CEO, Turn 14 Distribution
Service Category (one open seat)
- Tom Deery – COO/President, World Racing Group
- Dan Kahn – President & CEO, Kahn Media Inc.
Voting will take place online between May 8 and May 22 and is open to current SEMA-member companies. Votes must be cast by each company’s primary contact. Details on the upcoming election will be sent to the member company’s designated primary contact beginning April 24. Winners will be announced by May 25 and formally inducted into the SEMA Board of Directors at the SEMA Installation Gala on July 20, 2018.
SEMA, the Specialty Equipment Market Association founded in 1963, represents the $41.2 billion specialty automotive industry. The industry provides appearance, performance, comfort, convenience and technology products for passenger and recreational vehicles. Association resources include market research, legislative advocacy, training and product development support, as well as leading trade shows such as the SEMA Show in Las Vegas, NV, and the Performance Racing Industry (PRI) Trade Show in Indianapolis, IN. For more information, visit www.sema.org, www.semashow.com, or www.performanceracing.com.