FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 21, 2017
2017 SEMA Board of Directors Election Candidates Announced
– SEMA gives innovators under the age of 40 an opportunity to pitch their ideas to industry judges through its Launch Pad competition –
Diamond Bar, CA (March 21, 2017) — The following slate of candidates are vying for a seat on the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Board of Directors:
Chair-elect Category (one open seat)
- Mitch Fogle – President & CEO, Lund International
- Tim Martin – Vice President, K&N Engineering
Distributor/Retailer Category (one open seat)
- Greg Adler – CEO, Transamerican Auto Parts
- Brian Lounsberry – CEO, Motovicity Distribution
Manufacturers Category (one open seat)
- James Lawrence – CEO, Power Automedia
- Shahriar “Nick” Niakan – President & CEO, Advanced Flow Engineering Inc. (aFe Power)
- Dennis Weese – President, LINE-X
Voting will take place online May 10-24, 2017, and is open to current SEMA-member companies. Votes must be cast by each company's primary contact. Details with ballots and links will be sent to the member company's designated primary contact beginning April 28. Winners will be announced by May 30 and formally inducted into the SEMA Board of Directors at the SEMA Installation Gala on July 28.
For more information about the 2017 SEMA Board of Directors election, contact Susan Alfonso at 909-978-6671 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEMA, the Specialty Equipment Market Association founded in 1963, represents the $39.2 billion specialty automotive industry. The industry provides appearance, performance, comfort, convenience and technology products for passenger and recreational vehicles. Association resources include market research, legislative advocacy, training and product development support, as well as leading trade shows such as the SEMA Show in Las Vegas, NV, and the Performance Racing Industry (PRI) Trade Show in Indianapolis, IN. For more information, visit www.sema.org, www.semashow.com or www.performanceracing.com.
# # #