FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 24, 2015
Contact: Della Domingo
Editor's Note: Images are available for this release. Please contact Monika Earle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates for 2015 SEMA Board of Directors Election Announced
DIAMOND BAR, CA (March 24, 2015) - The following slate of candidates are vying for a seat on the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Board of Directors:
Chairman-Elect Category (one open seat)
- Donnie Eatherly - President and CEO, P&E Distributors
- Wade Kawasaki - President and COO, Coker Group
Manufacturers Category (two open seats)
- Susan Carpenter - President, JR Products
- Laurel Dasher - Northeast Sales Manager, Powerteq
- Dave Edmondson - Senior Vice President, Roadwire
Distributor/Retailer Category (two open seats)
- Jim Bingham (Incumbent) - President and CEO, Winner's Circle Speed & Custom
- Nick Gramelspacher (Incumbent) - Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Meyer Distributing
- Parley Valora - Vice President, Premier Performance, LLC
- David Ziozios - CEO, Motovicity Distribution
Services Category (one open seat)
- Dan Kahn - President, Kahn Media Inc.
- Clint Sly - Chief Marketing Officer, Hagerty Insurance Co.
Voting will take place online between May 13-June 9, and is open to current SEMA-member companies. Votes must be cast by each company's primary contact. Details with ballots and links will be sent to the member company's designated primary contact in May. Winners will be announced in June and formally inducted into the SEMA Board of Directors at the SEMA Installation Gala in July. For more information about the 2015 SEMA Board of Directors election, contact Judi Ritchie at 909-978-6671 or email@example.com.
SEMA, the Specialty Equipment Market Association founded in 1963, represents the $33 billion specialty automotive industry of 6,814 member-companies. It is the authoritative source for research, data, trends and market growth information for the specialty auto parts industry. The industry provides appearance, performance, comfort, convenience and technology products for passenger and recreational vehicles. For more information, contact SEMA at 1575 S. Valley Vista Dr., Diamond Bar, CA 91765, tel: 909-610-2030, or visit www.sema.org or www.enjoythedrive.com.
# # #