Della Domingo, email@example.com
CANDIDATES ANNOUNCED FOR SEMA BOARD OF
DIAMOND BAR, Calif. (March 19, 2012) - Eleven individuals will
be running for seats on the SEMA Board of Directors election, taking place in
May. The candidates are vying for five open seats within three categories. Candidates
and categories are as follows:
Category (2 open seats):
- Jim Bingham, Winner's Circle Speed & Custom, Inc. (incumbent)
- Tom Brooks, Truckin' Thunder, Inc.
- Nick Gramelspacher, Meyer Distributing
Services Category (1 open seat):
- Luanne Brown, eTool Developers (incumbent)
- Bob Moore, J&B Service (incumbent)
- Bill Holland, Holland Communications
Manufacturer's Category (2
- John Hotchkis, Hotchkis Performance (incumbent)
- Adrian Murray, Painless Performance (incumbent)
- Tim Watts, Superlift Suspension Systems (incumbent)
- Tracie Nunez, Advanced Clutch Technology, Inc.
- Russell Stephens, MSD Performance
Photos and backgrounds of
all of the candidates will be posted on www.sema.org
in early May.
including online voting instructions, will be sent to the primary contacts at
eligible SEMA member companies in early May. Voting will close in mid-June.
SEMA, the Specialty Equipment Market Association founded in 1963, represents
the $27.9 billion specialty automotive industry of 6,383 member-companies. It
is the authoritative source for research, data, trends and market growth
information for the specialty auto parts industry. The industry provides
appearance, performance, comfort, convenience and technology products for
passenger and recreational vehicles. For more information, contact SEMA at 1575
S. Valley Vista Dr., Diamond Bar, CA 91765, tel: 909/396-0289, or visit www.sema.org