- Jul 02 2015
Town Hall Meetings: See You There
SEMA Member News—March/April 2011
- Discussions on the state of the industry, including the challenges that local businesses face, the opportunities that exist and how SEMA may help in each case.
- Gathering feedback from SEMA members about what SEMA has done for them lately and how the association can help going forward. We want to hear from you, and we want you to hear from us.
- Enjoying some time networking. We’d like the members who attend to share their expertise, insights and passion for the industry with their colleagues, SEMA leadership and staff.
These informal gatherings will help renew SEMA by putting the staff in touch with members where they gather, allowing our staff to hear what members have to say about their businesses and how the association can serve them better. SEMA believes that membership contact is vitally important, so the association has restructured operations to include a dedicated, full-time person who will travel to the membership base. Our hope is that SEMA will be able to more effectively and efficiently direct resources to our members through stronger communication.
Learn more about each event. To R.S.V.P. for one of the upcoming town hall meetings, e-mail Monica Terlouw at firstname.lastname@example.org.
So take a moment to stop by the next time you’re at an industry event and you find yourself wondering, “Hey, what’s that SEMA booth doing here?” We’d love to hear what you’re up to and how we can be a better association to meet your specific needs.
Is Your Company Lost?
Everyday thousands of people access the online SEMA Membership Directory looking for companies to do business with. However, if your information is incorrect, your company is as good as lost. Below you will find easy instructions on how to update your company’s profile on SEMA’s online directory so that you’re never lost again!
How to Keep your Company’s Profile Up-to-Date
The primary contact for your company has the ability to manage and keep your company’s record up-to-date on www.SEMA.org. Just follow these easy steps:
- Once you are logged in, you will see “Hello, Your Name” on the upper left side of the screen. In this area you will see your company name listed in blue. Click on your company name to view your company profile.
- Next click “Admin” in the "Actions" box on the right side of the page.
- Under “Edit Company Information,” you will be able to update the company contact information, add and delete employees, update the company description and more.