FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
(March 23, 2010)
Contact: Della Domingo
909/396-0289, ext. 130
DIAMOND BAR, Calif. (March 23, 2010) – Seventeen industry professionals are vying for a position on the 2010-2011 SEMA Board of Directors. The SEMA Board of Directors provides strategic direction to the association and plays a critical role in shaping the future of the automotive specialty-equipment industry.
Candidates are as follows:
1. Ron Funfar, Hedman Hedders/Trans-Dapt (incumbent)
2. John Hotchkis, Hotchkis Performance LLC
3. Myles Kovacs, DUB Publishing Inc.
4. BJ Leanse, Big Country Truck Accessories (incumbent)
5. Adrian Murray, Painless Performance
6. Ernie Silvers, Egge Machine Company, Inc.
7. Chris Thomson, AIRAID Filter Co. (incumbent)
8. Tim Watts, Superlift Suspension Systems (incumbent)
9. Bob West, Westin Automotive Products, Inc.
Manufacturer’s Rep Category:
1. Dave Wrobleski, Jim Wrobleski & Co, Inc. (incumbent)
2. John Iannotte, N.A. Williams
1. Jim Bingham, Winners Circle Speed & Custom, Inc.
2. Luanne Brown, eTool Developers (incumbent)
3. Bob Moore, Bob Moore & Partners (incumbent)
4. Ed Orzetti, Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc. (incumbent)
5. Joseph Risch, Whitney Automotive Group
6. Mark Toebben, Direct Communications Inc.
Photos and backgrounds of all of the candidates will be posted on www.sema.org by early May.
Ballots will be sent to the primary contacts at eligible SEMA member companies within the corresponding categories by May 10, 2010, and are due back by June 11, 2010.
For more information about the 2010-2011 SEMA Board of Directors election, contact Judi Ritchie at firstname.lastname@example.org, 909/396-0289, ext. 185.
SEMA, the Specialty Equipment Market Association founded in 1963, represents the $31.85 billion specialty automotive industry of 7,144 member-companies. It is the authoritative source for research, data, trends and market growth information for the specialty auto parts industry. The industry provides appearance, performance, comfort, convenience and technology products for passenger and recreational vehicles. For more information, contact SEMA at 1575 S. Valley Vista Dr., Diamond Bar, CA 91765, tel: 909/396-0289, or visit www.sema.org or www.enjoythedrive.com.
# # #