Join one of the SEMA Garage tours taking place April 7 or April 16 to get an insider’s look at the state-of-the-art tools and equipment available to SEMA members.
By SEMA Editors
The SEMA Garage will host two tours of the multi-functional, product-development facility on April 7 and April 16. Members interested in participating in one of the free upcoming tour dates are encouraged to RSVP now at www.sema.org/garage-tours. To learn more about the tour and what state-of-the-art tools and equipment are available, watch the video to the right.
The SEMA Garage can help get your products developed and to market faster and more cost effectively. The facility tour will include an introduction to these resources.
- A fully equipped installation center for test fitment
- A Tech Transfer program with OEM-provided CAD files
- 3D printing and scanning services
- Hands-on vehicle access for Measuring Sessions
- An emissions lab for E.O./CARB certification
- A vehicle and product photography studio with infinity walls and adjustable overhead lighting
- A training center for conducting product reveals or training sessions
Space is limited, so RSVP now to save your spot for one of the upcoming tour dates.