- Apr 30 2015
- Apr 30 2015
Throughout the decade and beyond, quality and service will be the hallmarks of successful businesses.
Members of the Light-Truck Accessory Alliance (LTAA) are industry professionals dedicated to these ideals, and to facing the challenges associated with them head on. They’ve joined together to form a potent coalition whose mission is to determine and shape the future of the light-truck accessory industry. Through cooperative action, members work together to develop effective strategies and programs that specifically address the needs of this industry. The ultimate goal: to ensure the viability and longevity of this increasingly expansive and vibrant market segment.
LTAA is a council of the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA). If your company manufactures, distributes, sells and/or installs accessories for light-duty pickup trucks, vans and SUVs, or provides services to the light-truck accessory industry, LTAA welcomes your participation and encourages you to join today. The benefits are priceless.
Powerful reasons to join LTAA today:
- Representation of the collective interests of all members through a single, powerful voice that can play a significant role in shaping the industry.
- A forum for addressing the issues facing the light-truck accessory industry.
- Unlimited networking opportunities through council meetings, functions and special events.
- Dealer education in the form of workshops and seminars held throughout
- LTAA Light-Truck Accessory Expo featured at the SEMA Spring Expo.
- Industry recognition at annual awards ceremonies.
- ...And much more!
How Do You Get Involved?
LTAA invites all companies serving the light-truck accessory market to join in meeting these critical goals. To become active in LTAA, your company must first be a SEMA member. Join SEMA now. LTAA participation also includes an annual dues supplement, the proceeds of which are used to fund council-specific programs and activities ($50 for truck/car clubs, $100 for all other SEMA members). For more information, contact Clayton Drescher.