Café SEMA: In the Know with a
Cup of Joe! – An SBN Networking Event
- You must be a SEMA show attendee in order
to attend and participate (SEMA Show badge will be required for entry).
- Complete the registration form, choose
three topics of interest, and submit a question for each topic.
Registrations must be received no later than Noon PDT on Friday, October 11,
- SEMA will assign an expert to host each
- Each table will focus on a predetermined
- Participants will be assigned to a table on
a first come first seat basis.
- Prior to the event, and as they sign-in at
the conference, each attendee will be directed to a table hosted by an
Expert on one of their chosen topics.
- Each group will be made up of 8-10
individuals who will participate in the roundtable discussion.
- Each Expert host will welcome the
participants at their table; then open and facilitate the discussion.
- To frame the discussion, each Expert host
will prepare and deliver a 15-minute opening response to representative
questions submitted by the participants during registration. This process
will ensure that the discussion is relevant to the participants, and as
basic or advanced as it needs to be for that audience.
- Once the Expert opens the discussion, the
remaining time will be dedicated to Q&A among the participants, facilitated
by the Expert host.
- Each participant should bring at least 10
business cards to share with the others at their table.
- Please note that Café SEMA is not a venue
to promote the sale of goods or services. Such topics are out of bounds and
not permitted during the Café SEMA event. The event has been created to
facilitate information sharing among peers in the industry.
- As with all SEMA events, participants will
be asked to provide feedback on Café SEMA via an online survey that will be
delivered to them when they return to their office following the SEMA Show.